CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Girls Camp

This was my first year at girls camp. I had a great group even though it had only one other person!(normally there is 7-9) The first day there I went polar dipping which was extremely cold and went I went into a canoe. Then on Wednesday it was someones birthday and I had about 3 cupcakes! That night I felt sick and went to the nurses tent when I was waiting for the nurse I threw up 2 times. I got my sickness from my friend and I couldn't eat anything. And of course the last 2 days had to be my favorites and if i ate it i would feel sick. (what my nurse didn't know was i ate a bag of cheese its, it really hurt after) But I think my favorite part was testimony meeting I ALMOST cried! But it was fun and I think next year hopefully will be Better!

3 comments:

Meri said...

Next year will rock! That is so sad that you got sick.:-( But I'm glad you had fun anyway. Keep filling us in! Love you! Miss you!

Mom said...

Rozi, I love to hear what you're doing. I spent 5 years at Girl's camp and I always cried at testimony meeting. Tell us about dance festival. Love you lots, Grandma

Laura and Jared said...

Someone gets sick every year at girls camp! It is still awesome! Love you! Aunt Laura